At Amsterdam Roasters you want to be a member. Member of a great local community of coffee lovers that want to share knowledge, experience and skills while roasting awesome coffees. We welcome everybody with a passion for coffee and an open mind.
Here are some benefits of being a co-roasting member:
- 50% discount on hourly roasting rates
- 50% discount on storage rates (green and/or roasted)
- share roasting knowledge
- share roasting profiles
- share (online) marketing knowledge
- receive technical support for equipment
- free workspace matching hours spent on roaster
- use sealing machine
- use vacuum cleaner (you clean up after your roast)
- member benefits (discounts third party suppliers)
- use brew-/ espresso machines to test coffee
- use cupping tools
- cheaper than buying of the shelf specialty coffee
- create your own coffee identity
- have fun
- € 1.200 per year, to be paid 1st of month (is only € 100,00 per month)
- on/off subscription per month € 120/month to be paid 1st of Month
- daily subscription for incidental co-roasters €35/day
At Amsterdam Roasters we understand that changing suppliers and in this case changing to roasting yourself is a big decision. To experience what it is to roast you own beans you are invited to book a free trial (one roasting cycle). We will then do the tour, roast together and see if our facility is a match for your needs. The roasted coffee is yours of course.
Book a free trial by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your business name, phone number and estimated weekly volume. We will then get back to you to set up a date and time at short notice!